Thursday 6 October 2011

School Development Planning on Google Spreadsheets

sdp plan.mp4 Watch on Posterous

So, I've shared the excellence of Google Docs with my colleagues.

And I've collaborated in lessons with the children I teach.

But today came the big test - could I share Google Docs with my fellow senior leaders?

The day started normally, with big sheets of paper, post-its and lost of discussion as we tried to hone our school development ideas into a coherent document. But then came the test - would they get collaborating altogether on the same document? And would they mind that it was a spreadsheet?

The answer was yes. The video shows some of the first few minutes (speeded up) of us working together on the same spreadsheet. It's worked. So far. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment